Preparation time : 15 minsCooking time : 15 mins Ingredients:
2 servings yakisoba noodles (Sunluck yakisoba noodles pre-cooked)
1/2 green capsicum cut lengthwise
1/2 cabbage, thinly sliced
3 oz carrot, sliced into thin strips
1/2 packet of bean sprout
2 big cubes fried tofu -cut into smaller cubes
1/2 cup green onions,chopped
1 big floret of broccoli
1/2 clove ginger, peeled and finely chopped
1 Tbsp soy sauce
1 Tbsp rice vinegar
1 tbsp cooking wine
1 tsp sesame oil
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp chilli sauce (optional)
1. In preparation, chop the vegetables, leaving out the bean sprouts at this stage.
2. Heat sesame oil in a medium skillet on medium heat.
3. Saute carrot, and broccoli florets well. (The reason I cooked carrots and broccoli first is to make sure the carrots and broccoli are fully cooked.)
4. Further, add ginger,capsicum ,cabbage and saute for 1 min.
5. Add tofu, green onions.
6. Finally add noodles,bean sprouts and stir-fry with vegetables.
7. Pour salt, rice vinegar, cooking wine, chilli sauce and soy sauce, over noodles and stir quickly.
8. Serve hot.
Note: You can add other vegetables like mushroom, asparagus. You can also use fresh soba noodles. Just follow the direction in the package and cook the noodles.