1 cup cracked wheat(porridge)
3/4 cup Indian butter(ghee)
1 1/4 cup jaggery
3 cup water
pinch of saffron(kesar)
1 tsp of cardomom powder(elaichi)
For the garnish:
1. Take a pot boil 2 cup of water.
2. In another pot add jaggery and 1 cup of water and boil till the jaggery dissolves in water.
3. Take a pan add ghee and cracked wheat, cook it for few minutes till it is golden brown in color.
4. Then add jaggery water to it . Mix it and cover the lid till the liquid is evaporated by mixing occassionally.
5. When the liquid is evaporated add the boiling water and cover the lid again till the liquid is evaporated and the cracked wheat are cooked. If it is not cooked you can add more water if necessary.
6. Add the saffron and cardomom powder and mix it.
7. Garnish with chopped pistachios and badam.
8. Serve hot.